• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Duncan was in serious contention if P had been a boy.

I actually knew an Eilis once. She was my best friends mom when I was 7.

What happened to SkinsNDeacs? Don't remember him going out in a blaze of glory or anything.

A (rhymes with hay)-lish

Same thing, right?

YJcdxVP.jpg

my sister's wedding planner is named Megan, but pronounced Meegan. that just seems mean because like literally every person ever will pronounce it Megan.

my sister's wedding planner is named Megan, but pronounced Meegan. that just seems mean because like literally every person ever will pronounce it Megan.

Yeah, my brother's wedding planner is the same way. She's Hannah, but pronounced "Hah-nah" (like Donna with an H). No way it ever gets pronounced correctly the first time.

I went to high school with a Meeghan, at least she has the extra "e" to guide the unusual pronunciation.

RTQ - definitely good vibes to RTQdad, and congrats to your sister!

LD03 - :rock:

I like the name Eilis, I also like the name Alice.

Rhymes with phallus.

this reminds me to run all names through a filter of 10-15yr old boys so I can make sure I'm not setting my sweet progeny up for failure and heartache.

this reminds me to run all names through a filter of 10-15yr old boys so I can make sure I'm not setting my sweet progeny up for failure and heartache.

Just call me this fall when you're pregnant.

I'm scared to go in CBM thread but can I see Deadpool with zero knowledge of anything?

I'm scared to go in CBM thread but can I see Deadpool with zero knowledge of anything?

Yes. It's funnier with knowledge of the X-Men films, but it stands alone. Very vulgar and pretty violent, but the funniest movie I've seen in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back