• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palma, Deachawk and I are the same class. He was definitely there, just doesn't remember it.

"No, Ocifer Slater, I haven't been drinking"

I don't remember any other police, but definitely remember him (and stories of some friends' run ins).

my teeth are mind-blowin giving everybody chills
call me George Foreman cause I'm selling everybody grillz

The first 2 weeks of college should have been the best time of your life. Seems a waste to have been sober enough to remember a rape seminar.

0c030bb54b577ce11ef072cd074f2704.jpg

Why are you so obsessed with Zika BSF4L? Seems like you would be on the side that the microcephaly is linked to the use of pesticides and chemicals and a cover up by evil big agriculture especially Monsato.

Why are you so obsessed with Zika BSF4L? Seems like you would be on the side that the microcephaly is linked to the use of pesticides and chemicals and a cover up by evil big agriculture especially Monsato.

It's an important story. The implications are potentially enormous- in terms of human suffering, women's rights (for example, could abortion end up being legalized in Brazil?), the environment, human overpopulation, etc.

Like plama, I have absolutely no recollection of a dude hitting a door with a sledgehammer. I don't remember any rape seminar either.

Like plama, I have absolutely no recollection of a dude hitting a door with a sledgehammer. I don't remember any rape seminar either.

I imagine they just used the photos from the freshman facebook to determine who had to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back