• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep died at the Baptist. One of the nurses leaked info to TMZ and they went on a witchhunt to find the perp. Anyone who accessed his medical records during his stay got interviewed. That was not a fun time.

TX has had some ridiculously nice weather this past week. February/March are just the best months around here.

By the way, are you back in TX now? For some reason I thought you were in Africa still.

ya man, Im back in Austin. Still try to travel a good bit, but I am in Austin for the foreseeable future

And the weather has been perfect

Gonna be 70 degrees and sunny in the ATX today
Yeah, it's amazing outside. Just got into work, but I may have to consider an outdoor lunch beer.
Yep died at the Baptist. One of the nurses leaked info to TMZ and they went on a witchhunt to find the perp. Anyone who accessed his medical records during his stay got interviewed. That was not a fun time.
Ha, it's not really a witchhunt if there is actually a witch. Did they catch him or her? Pretty fucked up to leak patient records to anyone.

Yeah, it's amazing outside. Just got into work, but I may have to consider an outdoor lunch beer.

Ha, it's not really a witchhunt if there is actually a witch. Did they catch him or her? Pretty fucked up to leak patient records to anyone.
Yeah. Having an EMR, they interviewed us all individually, and eventually found out it was a nurse who wasnt even associated with his care team. I think she got something like 6K for leaking it, and ended up losing her job and nursing license. Definitely worth it....

Top/bottom three presidents? I figure Lincoln on top with Taft on bottom is a pretty standard fantasy.

Top/bottom three presidents? I figure Lincoln on top with Taft on bottom is a pretty standard fantasy.

FDR, Washington, Lincoln in some order on top.

Bottom three is tougher. Probably Harding, then a couple pre-civil war guys like Pierce, Fillmore, or Buchanan.

Andrew Jackson gotta be in the bottom conversation. WHH, too, just for brevity.

History will not look kindly on W for his two wars and his role in the Great Recession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back