• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said, "I can relate", cause lately I've been thinking
Of combustication as a welcomed vacation
From the burdens of the planet Earth

Took a sip of wine earlier tonight and it went down wrong. Threw up all over the floor. That was not awesome.

Took a sip of wine earlier tonight and it went down wrong. Threw up all over the floor. That was not awesome.

damn, i can understand coughing a lot or something, but vomming? rough.

damn, i can understand coughing a lot or something, but vomming? rough.

Yeah. It started off as coughing and then a little came up and then I did that awkward try and catch it thing. Thank god I have hardwood floors.

How much snow you have down there? About an inch here in DC, but the roads are completely clear (at least they were on my drive).

Snow, very little. Maybe a dusting to an inch in places. It's freezing rain pretty solidly right now, which is causing the bulk of the problems.

Snow, very little. Maybe a dusting to an inch in places. It's freezing rain pretty solidly right now, which is causing the bulk of the problems.

Ah. I think the snow is supposed to turn into that by late morning. I brought sneakers and a change of clothes in case I have to walk home.

Today will probably be one of those situations where the drive in wasn't too bad, but the drive home will be more treacherous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back