• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a staff retreat in C-ville starting Monday and getting back yesterday at 5:30pm. In the office now for the only day this week. Heading back down to C-ville tomorrow for a weekend full of wedding activities. Back on Monday. No idea what, if anything, we'll do for the 4th. Probably nothing.

Grizzlies kinda suck. Black bears are much more chill.

Had a staff retreat in C-ville starting Monday and getting back yesterday at 5:30pm. In the office now for the only day this week. Heading back down to C-ville tomorrow for a weekend full of wedding activities. Back on Monday. No idea what, if anything, we'll do for the 4th. Probably nothing.

Yeah, Chancellorsville is cool. Big victory by General Lee there against a much larger opponent.

Oh nice the Spirhogs are playing the Frederick Keybumps that Mon-Tues-Wed

Gonna post up in the outfield bar

How convenient a holiday weekend wedding, nope nope nope.

I was originally going to leave at lunch tomorrow, but I have a meeting from 9-10 and then I have nothing left but saying my goodbyes. I'll probably leave soon after the meeting instead.

Saturday will be a fun filled day of tubing, beer, a cookout, followed by a fireworks display rivaled by no other. Sunday and Monday will be recovery days and starting my new jorb Tuesday.

and this one won't count toward that since it was outside the park. one of my coworkers is getting concerned that I'll get mauled.

Honestly, if you're smart about it - and prepared - you'll be fine.

Also, I read homeboy/girl's friend biked off "to get help." Definitely not because they were shitting themselves that a bear had taken down their buddy and they were getting the fuck out. Something I would never do, say, if a friend in a car was flipping off another dude behind us who then proceeds to follow us to the dorms and accost us. I would definitely not get out of the car and run straight to the dorms in that case.

See -- animals. They sense something. Probably that the sun's spots are disappearing meaning we are about to enter an Ice Age and they need to fuel up.

Honestly, if you're smart about it - and prepared - you'll be fine.

I'll repost what I just wrote on facebook: I am not overly concerned, but plan on being appropriately cautious with bear spray, calling out/making noise/"hey bear" periodically, and maybe doing a ranger-guided group hike. It would be a badass way to go out though!

Also, I read homeboy/girl's friend biked off "to get help." Definitely not because they were shitting themselves that a bear had taken down their buddy and they were getting the fuck out. Something I would never do, say, if a friend in a car was flipping off another dude behind us who then proceeds to follow us to the dorms and accost us. I would definitely not get out of the car and run straight to the dorms in that case.

See -- animals. They sense something. Probably that the sun's spots are disappearing meaning we are about to enter an Ice Age and they need to fuel up.

We forgive you

It's my youngest brother, so not much choice on this one! Although in my current state it's not like I'd be partying it up for the holiday elsewhere. Might as well spend it with family.

there better be a boat involved or I would have straight up boycotted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back