• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told a roommate once just 2 weeks after he moved in that he needed to end it with his 5 year GF. They broke up a few weeks later.

Haven't had that convo with any of my close friends who are potential engagement threats. They've chosen pretty wisely/there aren't any red flags.

I once had a friend ask me if he should marry his girlfriend and I told him no way because she's a pain in the ass and he acts like a pussy when he's with her. So he asked another of our friends and he told him the same thing.

They've been married twenty years but it hasn't been a smooth ride.

Men and women with beards and in flannel are a good look.

Probably going to shave the monster beard I've got going in time for the wedding. Man I really hope we don't have to wear flannel in July.

The pizza man delivers. Nice leebs. Nice.

A digiornos made me sick once so I quit that. It is SUPER hard to find good pizza in meehico. They have not figured that out yet. There's one place that's great but it's not near me so only go when I'm up that way.

I remember one time, summer school perhaps?, that there was like no food in the apartment and Chupe rambled around for a while and came out with the most delicious pita bread thing I've ever eaten. Shit woulda won Chopped or whatever the show is where they give you rando ingredients to cook stuff. Chopped? More like Chuuped! I still think about that. If we're low on stuff I dig around the pantry and think, WWCD? but I don't have the talents.

The pizza man delivers. Nice leebs. Nice.

A digiornos made me sick once so I quit that. It is SUPER hard to find good pizza in meehico. They have not figured that out yet. There's one place that's great but it's not near me so only go when I'm up that way.

I remember one time, summer school perhaps?, that there was like no food in the apartment and Chupe rambled around for a while and came out with the most delicious pita bread thing I've ever eaten. Shit woulda won Chopped or whatever the show is where they give you rando ingredients to cook stuff. Chopped? More like Chuuped! I still think about that. If we're low on stuff I dig around the pantry and think, WWCD? but I don't have the talents.

Can you get buffalo wings in Mexico?

Anyway, is Townie curating the music for the wedding ? Can we get a Spotify playlist ? Is he going to be the DJ ?

Probably going to shave the monster beard I've got going in time for the wedding. Man I really hope we don't have to wear flannel in July.

do it soon enough so you don't have an awkwardly pale face/chin compared to the rest of your head.

Townie said himself that she doesn't really like hanging out in groups of people. I consider that a little anti-social.

She likes hanging out w/groups of people she knows very well. Our college friend group is probably 20-25 strong. Think she had 14 ladies at her bachelorette party in Austin.

Can you get Mexicorn in Mexico ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back