• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I should go to this wedding and meet Townie's bride. I don't want to make her uncomfortable though.

I had one of my poetry workshops with her. Good poet.

If she wants to get to know me well before we can hang out that's fine. Somebody pm me her name and I'll send her a Facebook friend request so she can study my pictures and read up on me.

I bet Townie would never marry a chick who's on Facebook though.

She seems pretty rad, from what I've gathered.

Whose wifey wore the jumpsuit? I like her. We've never met, but I can tell I like her.

78539.jpg

She seems pretty rad, from what I've gathered.

Whose wifey wore the jumpsuit? I like her. We've never met, but I can tell I like her.

datmywife

I didn't know until the day of, but completely kind of expected it. Was honestly surprised it wasn't white denim.

Ode to Townie
By Townie's Fiance

Finger my anus
Play with my bits
Jerk off on my face
and let it drip on my tits !

oh shoot, i should probably go pick up my wedding dress today. i've put that off long enough.

Jumpsuits are baller. Got one for my Halloween costume but I wear it every now and then regardless.

So for all the worry about global warming it turns out the sun is losing its spots and we're headed for a 30 year ice age?

Way to go, science. Good call.

Trying to read between the lines here. What exactly is this poem about?

interesting that the poet only uses a single punctuation mark. even then, he separates it from stanza with an unconventional space. edgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back