• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
gxiu3Bf.gif

he works a normal job (that has nothing to do with pizza), older than me, yes.

not giving too many details for the sake of privacy.

Makes sense. Hey... By any chance do you know the street he grew up on and his favorite pet?

He slept right through it. He inherited awar's proclivity for sleeping like a log.

Also, he thinks thunder is hilarious. He laughs after hearing it, and then makes energetic boom sounds.

And yet, he's pretty scared of vacuum cleaners.

Last edited:
Brews, are you still in Dirty Myrtle area? Are there any interesting holiday happenings?

Their reaction is what I'd imagine a Wake reaction is. Lots of disbelief, lots of tears, open mouth gapes...

I was just looking up baby name popularity to check plama's question on the GoT thread (no ripe tomatoes) and found a list of terrible names, aka names that have gotten more popular between 2014 and 2015.

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/rankchange.html

boys: Riaan, Huxley, Wilder, Jaziel, Canaan, Kaison, Brixton, Ridge, Omari, Jabari, Titan, Zayn, Matteo, Dash, Haiden, Kashton...
girls: Alaia, Meilani, Aitana, Aislinn, Taya, Adaline, Briar, Zelda, Adley, Lennox, Ariyah, Adilynn, Heavenly, Zaylee, Thea, Jessa...

I think Matteo is the least-worst for boys, and Adaline, Thea, Jessa are decent for girls. But wow there are some stinkers on there.

Last night I checked out a new brewpub in Greensboro and so many people had their dogs in there, and I'd been watching this beautiful husky with one blue and one brown eye, who was at the next table over. Pup had been restless and suddenly shat all over the floor. Then this morning my boss brought his two labradoodles in as he often does on Fridays and one of them shat on the carpet within 5 minutes of coming in the door. So much dog poo.

Last night I checked out a new brewpub in Greensboro and so many people had their dogs in there, and I'd been watching this beautiful husky with one blue and one brown eye, who was at the next table over. Pup had been restless and suddenly shat all over the floor. Then this morning my boss brought his two labradoodles in as he often does on Fridays and one of them shat on the carpet within 5 minutes of coming in the door. So much dog poo.

You're a proximal, canine brown note!

sup CT - two weeks left and then it's back to winston for me. :)

S has a girl named Star in his class, P has a girl named Miracle and a girl named Cabella (though I think it may be spelled Ka'Bella), E used to have a boy named California in his class. Baby names can be terrible, y'all.

I'm cool with weird baby names. You want your child to stand out, I get it. I think I draw the line at adjectives though. "Heavenly," for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back