• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows that the first is the most powerful and as the numbers increase the more chance the person is a loser yet a douche because they thought they inherited the power that came before them. The name just dilutes out so like Brock Williamson the fifth uber douche that has accomplished nothing.

^
This donk never read Shakespeare

Everyone knows that the first is the most powerful and as the numbers increase the more chance the person is a loser yet a douche because they thought they inherited the power that came before them. The name just dilutes out so like Brock Williamson the fifth uber douche that has accomplished nothing.

eh, amusing but not really true

Have fun with Hayden/Braxton/Brysen/Hailee/etc!

What happened to naming a kid Carl? What was so wrong with Roger?

Is there any doubt that the current 20-something hipsterati don't name their kids Roger and George and Myrtle and Judith when the time comes?

Just don't let her watch OITNB. That character is annoying.

She was preemptively named for the heroine of the new pixar short before finding dory.
Definitely not after the prison lesbian. Though I like that the only people who really thought her name had anything to do with OITNB was the dollar store checkout guy and Brews. ;)

Definitely not after the prison lesbian. Though I like that the only people who really thought her name had anything to do with OITNB was the dollar store checkout guy and Brews. ;)

anigif_enhanced-23335-1402602365-16.gif

eh, amusing but not really true

Sure you can use historical examples which at the time probably made sense but nowadays definitely true. You have someone that's has 6th after their name and they are an insurance salesman from Roanoke. So probably should of ended the line a little earlier.

Sure you can use historical examples which at the time probably made sense but nowadays definitely true. You have someone that's has 6th after their name and they are an insurance salesman from Roanoke. So probably should of ended the line a little earlier.

when you consider that most Firsts are just dudes who were probably small farmers or machinists or some shit and not kings or tycoons, it's probably that the 6th is actually way more successful

It's funny because both boys have what I would consider to be less "weird" names, but they both are way less popular than her name. I knew we should have gone with Lark, Phoebe, or Wren.

My wife has aunts (by marriage) who is named Urlene and who has sisters named Shirlene, Lurlene and Madelene. I'm hoping those don't make a comeback. The hipster chick who cuts my hair named her daughter Irene, which I like.

It's funny because both boys have what I would consider to be less "weird" names, but they both are way less popular than her name. I knew we should have gone with Lark, Phoebe, or Wren.

Lark or Wren would certainly seem appropriate for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back