• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wut. How the eff did I get toothpaste on my shoes?

Dammit.

Wut. How the eff did I get toothpaste on my shoes?

Dammit.

toofpaste will fuck up clothes like nothing else. wife just lost a sweater to toofpaste this week. i lost a hermes tie once. not good.

I once hooked it with a bi chick named Athena. She was CRAZY, but she was only a part of my life for a couple of hours, so it was ok. She lived in Vermont and this was almost 13 years ago, so probs not the same chick.

unless your girl was in her preteens or early teens at the time, I'd say so

Depends on what you want to go into...

Just from a general standpoint, I think it will pay off as you get older. For example, excluding gain on the sale of a principal residence seems like it could come up at some point.

Not to go back to this, but I kind of found it gave me a basic knowledge that has since been primarily forgotten. I think there were some useful things in there, but being married there were useful things in Family Law too.

toofpaste will fuck up clothes like nothing else. wife just lost a sweater to toofpaste this week. i lost a hermes tie once. not good.

It came out of this beeswax leather ok. Thx god, cause I wear these shoes 4 days a week.

I feel like garbage. Felt like I was getting sick yesterday afternoon. Went home had a few drinks and feel like absolute garbage.

When you call someone and end up with a wrong number, do you apologize to them etc. or just hang up?

My office number is basically only good for taking wrong numbers (no reason for anyone to call me) and it's annoying when I answer and hear them shuffle and *click*. At least talk to me!

Go lineup to see The Hobbit at midnight #dwarves

Ew yeah mid day movie. Not a bad idea. However they've started tracking our iPhones apparently, so I'm a little scared to spend two hours in a place like that.

Maybe I'll just crank out a bunch of busy work this morning before I leave this Starbucks, and then pretend to be working from home all afternoon. And by working from home I obviously mean playing PS3 and watching pron all day.

Dash, what's going on with Khlomar? Just heard on the radio that he's running around with a bunch of different wimmenz. Please advise.

didn't someone on this board spot him hooking it with a rando? poor khloe :( first no babies, and now a bad hubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back