• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight Rider at Fillmore East is such shitty version of the song. Vocals are miserable. Sucks cause everything else is so amazing.

When you call someone and end up with a wrong number, do you apologize to them etc. or just hang up?

My office number is basically only good for taking wrong numbers (no reason for anyone to call me) and it's annoying when I answer and hear them shuffle and *click*. At least talk to me!

At work the other day I called a teenage girl's cell phone because the old dude I thought I was calling messed up his phone number. Luckily I found the right one, but I'm sure she was severely wtf'd out

didn't someone on this board spot him hooking it with a rando? poor khloe :( first no babies, and now a bad hubby.

Palma said he was "chatting up" a girl. Not sure what that means. Palma, 'splain!

Probably the radio reports are just based on that post. Palma's always starting Hollywood drama.

Midnight Rider at Fillmore East is such shitty version of the song. Vocals are miserable. Sucks cause everything else is so amazing.

I've had that album for a while but haven't listened to it yet. I think I've felt mentally lazy about it.

Palma said he was "chatting up" a girl. Not sure what that means. Palma, 'splain!

Probably the radio reports are just based on that post. Palma's always starting Hollywood drama.

Radio reported this:

http://perezhilton.com/2012-12-12-khloe-kardashian-husband-lamar-odom-caught-cheating-multiple-women#.UMnubazb7K0

"He went out the back door, and it looked like he was about to leave. They were standing next to a cab. Both of the women were very thin brunettes in their late twenties, and when I saw them, I immediately wondered, ‘Why is Lamar in an alley in the middle of the night with two gorgeous girls?’"

It had to have been 2 LPs back in the day. The last two songs are an hour long. Mountain Jam is just unreal good.

I'm trying to decide which year of the 70s was the best for music. 70 was so stacked:

Cosmo's Factory
Layla & other assorted love songs
Bitches Brew
Morrison Hotel
Plastic Ono Band
Deja vu
Paranoid
After the Gold Rush
Zeppelin III
Moondance
American Beauty
The Who Live at Leeds
All Things Must Pass
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Abraxas

The list goes on. 70s were so damn good. Best music decade? Has to be.

Do you ever think about wee little things in life that made a huge difference? butterfly effect stuff.

Like I got into Wake off the wait list - they called me to offer admission and I accepted. Two days later I got a letter from Claremont McKenna college in California offering me a spot off their wait list. Given the time it takes mail to travel, Claremont McKenna had probably acted first, but Wake Forest made the phone call. If I'd heard from Claremont McKenna first, I would have gone there and lived in California and every single thing would be different.

90% chance that i'm going to denver, CO for a couple of days for work next month. pretty stoked!

Do you ever think about wee little things in life that made a huge difference? butterfly effect stuff.

Like I got into Wake off the wait list - they called me to offer admission and I accepted. Two days later I got a letter from Claremont McKenna college in California offering me a spot off their wait list. Given the time it takes mail to travel, Claremont McKenna had probably acted first, but Wake Forest made the phone call. If I'd heard from Claremont McKenna first, I would have gone there and lived in California and every single thing would be different.

Everything happens for a reason, RTQ.

Nothing happens for a reason, RTQ.

Some things happen for a reason, RTQ

I cant imagine two places much more different, LA and Winston-Salem. What drew you to each campus?

Now and then a thing happens and sometimes there might be a reason.

It is what it is, RTQ

RTQ, I think Kant has something to say about this.

Since, then, the receptivity of the subject, its capacity to be affected by objects, must necessarily precede all intuitions of these objects, it can readily be understood how the form of all appearances can be given prior to all actual perceptions, and so exist in the mind a priori.

There is no "reason."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back