• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the show I had to walk really far to my car. I was wearing these shoes...I used to wear them all the time like it was nothing but today they really hurt me! Anyway I was walking barefoot and then I stopped at a crosswalk and put them on and was like toddering on my way and an Asian guy in a Mercedes pulls up and says "You'll make it home honey, I know you can do it". So weird.

and best covereed by a bra.

I really want to see this tat...

As I remember it (it's been about 16 months since I laid eyes on the thing), it's basically a naked woman bent over and mounted by a donkey. There are no naughty bits on display, but it's obviously x rated. Honestly the subject matter isn't the shocking part. It's the sheer size of the thing.

Got my rings cleaned today! They look so sparkly and pretty. I felt bad walking in and seeing them hopeful that I was going to buy something and then just ask them to clean my rings. I don't remember feeling that way last December.

As I remember it (it's been about 16 months since I laid eyes on the thing), it's basically a naked woman bent over and mounted by a donkey. There are no naughty bits on display, but it's obviously x rated. Honestly the subject matter isn't the shocking part. It's the sheer size of the thing.

Wow. I will pay you $5 if you get a picture some day.

our athletic department is an utter joke. it really is depressing.

A Wellman-Bzzz murder-suicide is the best case scenario at this point. Don't really care who kills who.

Bz collapsed after three callers that didn't kiss his ass. Most job interviews are more difficult.

Bz collapsed after three callers that didn't kiss his ass. Most job interviews are more difficult.

you didn't even say anything that inflammatory.

looks like operation SWAY BOOSTERS is back on board.

Honey Boo Boo really should not be on Barbara Walters special tonight!

I'm sure Barbara Walters is wondering what happened to her life.

you afre fucking high as a kite.

i'm 26 and my boobs are fukcing amazing.

Aren't you the one who always says you have no boobs? Alot of my exes were B's and one was an A, they keep their perkiness that way.

I think mine look great, especially considering how big they are and my age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back