• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord Ron Wellman...smh.

I actually understand that they don't want to take callers anymore, because many schools don't and radio shows that have callers are generally terrible, but this timing is TERRRRIBAD. This should have been an offseason switch.

I actually understand that they don't want to take callers anymore, because many schools don't and radio shows that have callers are generally terrible, but this timing is TERRRRIBAD. This should have been an offseason switch.

I wouldn't want to take callers either, but when you have taken as many PR hits as they have recently you just let it ride. You hired the man and pay him $1 million a year to be the face of the basketball program and take lumps if you are failing.

As I posted in another thread, Wellman managed to draw more attention to the Bz show which is exactly what he didn't need. That guy has issues.

Can we keep one thread free of that booty chatta? CT is a nice escape.

How much do a/c filters cost for the car?

They told me to replace mine during the last oil change and I never did so I was going to ask how much they charge to do it during my oil change tomorrow and compare it with the price of DIY.

They told me to replace mine during the last oil change and I never did so I was going to ask how much they charge to do it during my oil change tomorrow and compare it with the price of DIY.

I expect TSY to answer this in about 6-7 hours.

Um "sostenuto" should be "so maybe". That's the kind of ridiculous crap my autocorrect gets away with.

Less than $20 to buy one and install it yourself.

for my office's dirty santa at our holiday party tonight, someone's gift included fur-lined handcuffs. that made for some interesting conversations.

That's an Office Max now.

The AC Moore in the video is the one right next to Toys R Us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back