• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends, I don’t know who gave which goat a fucking, but I know who gave his son as a lamb for sacrificing.

If you were going to Hawaii for work again and staying on Oahu but then extending your trip for 5 days what other island would you go to?

Although, I heard they're really xenophobic, so be careful. Probably should boycott.

Sales trying to throw legal under the bus, but they forget that there is an email trail documenting everything. Once again, Sales doesn't understand paperwork. The kids who never did their HW in school strike again.

Sales trying to throw legal under the bus, but they forget that there is an email trail documenting everything. Once again, Sales doesn't understand paperwork. The kids who never did their HW in school strike again.
I love a paper/email trail!

Lobbed what I thought was a Molotov cocktail over email yesterday, very politely. No response yet. Probably because I'm 100% correct and everyone involved knows it and they're trying to figure out what to do now.

So I have an extra ticket to the baseball game from my company tonight, so I figured I would ask around to see if anyone can go. Now, is the proper etiquette to ask one person at a time and wait until they respond and then ask the next person or is it ok send out multiple texts and if multiple people say they can go, just let them know that someone has claimed the ticket first. There are pros and cons to both scenarios. Some people may not respond for hours, and by that time other people may have mad plans, but on the other hand, you have gotten peoples hopes up only then to dash them. What is the right way of doing this? Also different friend groups so cant do group chat.
Ask the person you want to go first, then open up to the masses

The situation if fluid. Have you ever heard of adjusting on the fly ?

Lobbed what I thought was a Molotov cocktail over email yesterday, very politely. No response yet. Probably because I'm 100% correct and everyone involved knows it and they're trying to figure out what to do now.

That could describe my job basically every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back