• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
thoughts and prayers to all the sweetgreen lovers who like the arugula (they removed it from the menu!).

Back to the Met Gala, what have they done to this woman ?

1715185095786.png

View attachment 9268
I think it's certainly a BOLDER look to emphasize the eyes so much with a no-makeup makeup/glowy look, and the golden tear effect in particular doesn't photograph all that well particularly when she's smiling (photo below captures what they were going for better IMO), but overall she's still gorgeous:

1715186563328.png

View attachment 9268

I think it's certainly a BOLDER look to emphasize the eyes so much with a no-makeup makeup/glowy look, and the golden tear effect in particular doesn't photograph all that well particularly when she's smiling (photo below captures what they were going for better IMO), but overall she's still gorgeous:

View attachment 9270
Is there a number more emphatic than “1” in binary code, @cookoutdeac?

HOLY SHIT! I thought it was maybe her but damn. That is not a good look.
I guess that depends on what defines a "good look". Is it to make herself the most attractive for the average ogboards sports poster or to try something a little more artistic that captures the spirit of ethereal woodland nymph (her words)? She's still breathtaking and I happen to think the details are cool as hell on this look:

1715187416544.png

So last night at the company baseball outing. I chose to purchase an overstuffed tri tip sandwich with chimichurri sauce. When I sat down at my seat, I realized first, that I had not gotten any napkins, and secondly, there was no way that I could consume said sandwich in a professional manner. So, I decided to just get into it, and finish it quickly to minimize the publicity of my mistake and to not extend the ordeal. Today at the office however, I can't help but feel like I am viewed differently by my colleagues, that I am seen more as Kevin Malone type figure. Maybe it was that I wore shorts, or that I am a decade older than many of the attendees, but I cant help but feel that my esteem has been lowered in many of their eyes.

Just bought a Mother's Day card for my wife and it was 8 bucks! and not even one of the "fancy" cards in the one section. I didn't look at price but assumed it was $4-5.

So last night at the company baseball outing. I chose to purchase an overstuffed tri tip sandwich with chimichurri sauce. When I sat down at my seat, I realized first, that I had not gotten any napkins, and secondly, there was no way that I could consume said sandwich in a professional manner. So, I decided to just get into it, and finish it quickly to minimize the publicity of my mistake and to not extend the ordeal. Today at the office however, I can't help but feel like I am viewed differently by my colleagues, that I am seen more as Kevin Malone type figure. Maybe it was that I wore shorts, or that I am a decade older than many of the attendees, but I cant help but feel that my esteem has been lowered in many of their eyes.

Timmy eating his sandwich:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back