• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT64: I'll take a low-carb Red Bull. Or some Shark Bites or Gushers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A person with narcissistic personality disorder may react to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation."

So have you guys created your dopplegangers yet? I'm waiting for Bronson Pinchot to make an appearance.

tsy, good news, you get to be Vanna White.

Burning man?

I don't know if there's enough ITK to go around already at Burning Man. Adding OGB, Goon, and Moonzz into the equation could be dangerous. Where the deuce is Hello, by the way? Hello can be Kimbo Slice.

I heard a radio commercial that said "of you had sacked up and gone to burning man you wouldn't be sitting in traffic right now"

Shit, didn't realize tsy had already been assigned to Dong Dong by Bronson Pinchot.

buckets, you are Patrick Fugit.

one of my co-workers had a house party last night and i ended up being paired on a team with my boss, and two other higher-ups for flip pong/baseball/whatever else you might call that game. my flipping skills caused us to win the whole kit n kaboodle and today i got a call-out during our quarterly all-hands meeting for what an "awesome job i was doing integrating myself with my clients." somehow, i think my flippy cup prowess (in addition to my general awesomeness at my job, of course!) may have something to do with the favorable light shined upon me today :)

So I have a couple Avett Bros songs on the ol' iPod and I don't know where they came from. I'd like to get more but don't know where to start. Can this be discussed here while said band is being discussed, or shall I take it to the intimidating Usic thread?

!!! which songs do you already have?

I will make you a playlist.

one of my co-workers had a house party last night and i ended up being paired on a team with my boss, and two other higher-ups for flip pong/baseball/whatever else you might call that game. my flipping skills caused us to win the whole kit n kaboodle and today i got a call-out during our quarterly all-hands meeting for what an "awesome job i was doing integrating myself with my clients." somehow, i think my flippy cup prowess (in addition to my general awesomeness at my job, of course!) may have something to do with the favorable light shined upon me today :)

AWESOME!! That's the way to go.

and yes! hooray for flipcup life skills!

P.S. El Chupe, that broad's name is Anne Ramsey. Here's your aviator once you create your new handle:

anne-ramsey-05.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back