• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT64: I'll take a low-carb Red Bull. Or some Shark Bites or Gushers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m2n2ofZLNf1r3j3jy.gif

I DONT REMEMBER WHO EVERYONE ISS

Need to get some of the heavy hitters out of the way, like RJ, who if he wasn't so large should be Christopher Llyod, but not Christopher Llyod Back to the Future, Christopher Llyod Piranha 3D and Camp Nowhere Christopher Llyod

I don't know which celeb I am; was told two names.

Oh hey lbE I remember that I liked that Avett song Kick Drum something.

Need to get some of the heavy hitters out of the way, like RJ, who if he wasn't so large should be Christopher Llyod, but not Christopher Llyod Back to the Future, Christopher Llyod Piranha 3D and Camp Nowhere Christopher Llyod

We've given rjkarl John Travolta. That's the biggest one there is, so it's appropriate that he gets it. Explaining this to rj is going to be really interesting.

Also I see that there has been some Avett's discussion sprinkled in to this madness. I would also like to vouch for Live and Die. I fucking love that song.

I thought we WEREN'T supposed to post like our person. I like this way except I don't really know who my person is so I wouldn't be able to anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back