• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT86. THE BOARDS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

awakeandready

Squirrelmonger
Reaction score
Geterdone

First win from my phone you guys!

Last edited:
if i can't win i'm glad it's you

Don't say I don't love you guys, stayed up just so I could lock that thread properly.

Now if only TW and I could get our fucking host in line, this site should be as smooth as butter with what we're paying in hosting now.

The Americans on FX looks like a damn good show, but I really can't get behind Felicity as a Russian spy.

Don't say I don't love you guys, stayed up just so I could lock that thread properly.

Now if only TW and I could get our fucking host in line, this site should be as smooth as butter with what we're paying in hosting now.

Thanks! I always like when you close them cause you quote the winning post. Maybe everyone does that now but that didn't always happen.

Did you watch the AHS finale? I am waiting until tomorrow. Disappointing season after last year. Really solid individual performances, but a muddled mess of a plot without any real cohesion.

Thanks! I always like when you close them cause you quote the winning post. Maybe everyone does that now but that didn't always happen.

Yeah, I always try and keep a record in case somone tries to get sneaky and delete posts. And if there is a dispute that's the tiebreaker, whichever one showed up as 2k for me.

The Americans on FX looks like a damn good show, but I really can't get behind Felicity as a Russian spy.

Saw that commercial myself for the first time within the past few hours, has it aired yet?

On an unrelated note, I missed the following but fox.com is making me wait 8 hours to be able to watch it online. Have to be a dish network subscriber, retarded.

And jeeze all you southern fuckers got nothing on Gloucester County, we're just doing work on you fools.

I think I just got gas poisoned with my oven. Either Pilot light is off or something else, I turn on the gas and it doesn't heat up. Airing it out now, I have a headache

Saw that commercial myself for the first time within the past few hours, has it aired yet?

On an unrelated note, I missed the following but fox.com is making me wait 8 hours to be able to watch it online. Have to be a dish network subscriber, retarded.

And jeeze all you southern fuckers got nothing on Gloucester County, we're just doing work on you fools.

Premieres next Wednesday. Haven't watched a single ep of a new show this season. This might be the first unless the reviews are that bad. That would surprise me based on what I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back