• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT86. THE BOARDS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeeeeeeeeesh.

power bill for the coldest month just came.

Well I have split mah posts up a bit sadly. And I lead the post count for awhile. But my posting has dropped off considerably in the last year.

Dv7 has a dominating post count lead. Holy shit. That guy has no life. :p

Then of course RJ and Ph in distant 2nd and 3rd.

I was foolish in my younger days.

Hard to believe TW and myself (and OGD for a lot of the time) have actually kept this thing running for nearly 2 years now w/ out any major major fuckups. TW is a bauce.

When did I start posting? I'd be up there but I don't think I was on here for a few months

You joined about 3 months after we launched.

Yeah dude, 6 months!? What was the holdup!?

I was working at the Y, and not by computers much at the time. Finally decided to check in on the boards, and they were empty. Then I followed the stench, and found you assholes over here.

I've only been a CT poster since maybe the summer (sometime when GetSome was still alive). I have post padded like a mofo though.

Yep, you're defs a champion of post padding. Should pass me by the end of this week I'd guess.

Anyone remember "Real Life Giant Construction Equipment for Kids" commercials?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back