• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan Collins

Country is a class act...we all should be appreciative of his efforts.

"It's a guess of the number in attendance."

I believe that was the exact quote. Will have to watch again. Just amazing. Swing the country dick around, Disco. Swing it.

Ph giving props to Dan? Stunning!

I don't have a problem with Dan. I had a problem with how Dan did his job and his trust in Wellman. He's changed. I'm happy about it.

We have the 4th highest guessed attendance in the Atlantic Coast Conference!

I don't have a problem with Dan. I had a problem with how Dan did his job and his trust in Wellman. He's changed. I'm happy about it.

Dan could be considering hanging it up and retire.

Great work Dan, stuck to your guns and asked the tough questions. Bravo.

I believe that was the exact quote. Will have to watch again. Just amazing. Swing the country dick around, Disco. Swing it.

Ph posted an article a while back that made clear that's what they've been doing- guessing. Was nice to have Ron publicly admit it. Those attendance figures he likes to quote are absolutely worthless.

Yep. Dan kept nudging Wellman until he finally broke and used the 'guess' word. Frickin' hilarious!

Dan pulled out the sawed-off for that "4th best attedance figures" quote. Just blasted it to kingdom come.

SWING IT!

Ether.

The fact that RW just let Dan stew for a week without the courtesy of a return call to even say "no comment" probably didn't help. Dude is a moron.

Back