• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan Collins

Yep. Wellman has taken advantage of the lack of media coverage of Wake sports. Dan finally had enough.

8167762_orig.jpg

Good for Dan. Count me in the group that feels he has called it about as straight as he could on both football and hoops this year. People can't seriously expect him to launch a steady stream of over the top grenades at the athletic dept. he covers? This isn't NYC and he doesn't work for the Post...

Dan also clearly asked if Bz was asked to win when Wellman said he did everything he was asked to do.

Good for Dan. Count me in the group that feels he has called it about as straight as he could on both football and hoops this year. People can't seriously expect him to launch a steady stream of over the top grenades at the athletic dept. he covers? This isn't NYC and he doesn't work for the Post...

That's what he did today.

^ I think he was (rightfully) pissed that he didn't get the scoop from Ron

My favorite was when he asked Wellman when he stopped beating his wife.

Even funnier when Wellman answered that he didn't beat his wife, but later admitted that was only a guess.

Not beating your wife isn't necessarily measured by whether you beat your wife.

And Bz responded that he only beat his wife occasionally at home and never on the road, except for a couple of times.

When Ron hired Bz he was widely seen as a great AD. He had a lot of capital and he basically said Bz is my guy on a hunch and people at the time bought it. The way he was treated at this PC shows how far he's fallen. I don't know if he'll make a good hire, but I think he will try his hardest to make one that looks objectively exciting to the outside.

Back