• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Daniel Green and Greg Mclinton --knees ?

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
How is rehab progressing for them ? How many years does Daniel have left? We had a defensive end in football who got 6 years ...

Pretty sure McClinton is going full steam.....just held him out as red shirt at the end.

I believe Daniel Green is about to start running or has just started running.

Geez. Been a long road for the kid. Barring him blossoming into the player that his legend portrays, I think he should give it a go this season and then graduate with a good taste in his mouth having overcome a lot to come back and be a solid veteran presence during a transitory period in Wake basketball history where that is needed.

I saw Green play the summer before he got hurt. He had gotten bigger and looked pretty darn good . Very athletic and long, something we desperately need on the defensive end.

By the end of summer Danny Green is going to be 2 inches taller, 20 lbs heavier, and predicted to put up 12 and 6 next season.

I'm cautiously optimistic about McClinton. He's the type of explosive player who can get his own shot that we've been lacking (among 100 other things) in recent years.

GMc is good to go. Shelton's knee is still bothering him, he'll be good to go by summer though.

DG is up to 240 and is running on the track now. Prob needs to drop a few lbs this summer.

What year will Green actually be next year? Frosh, Soph, ?

What year will Green actually be next year? Frosh, Soph, ?

R-Jr, but if he turns out to be close to as good as Ronald would like you to believe he could get a waiver for a 6th season.

GMc is good to go. Shelton's knee is still bothering him, he'll be good to go by summer though.

DG is up to 240 and is running on the track now. Prob needs to drop a few lbs this summer.

Is any of Daniel Green's added weight in his core and/or lower body? Dude was the ultimate "skipped leg day."

I thought GMc was supposed to be more of a slasher/athlete/motor guy. I'm not expecting him to create a lot of his own offense but he should benefit tremendously from playing with Shelton.

I thought GMc was supposed to be more of a slasher/athlete/motor guy. I'm not expecting him to create a lot of his own offense but he should benefit tremendously from playing with Shelton.

You're right. I'd call him a slash-and-shoot player. He'll get to the basket and spot-up outside, but I wouldn't expect him to create much for the time being. When I watched him in HS, he wasn't a particularly good shooter, either, so it'll be interesting to see a) what he's been able to add to his toolkit during his RS year and b) how well he's able to play alongside of Codi and/or Shelton.

Geez. Been a long road for the kid. Barring him blossoming into the player that his legend portrays, I think he should give it a go this season and then graduate with a good taste in his mouth having overcome a lot to come back and be a solid veteran presence during a transitory period in Wake basketball history where that is needed.

Good Lord. Really?

By the end of summer Danny Green is going to be 2 inches taller, 20 lbs heavier, and predicted to put up 12 and 6 next season.

I'm cautiously optimistic about McClinton. He's the type of explosive player who can get his own shot that we've been lacking (among 100 other things) in recent years.

Predicted by whom? Isn't that just wishful thinking at this point?

Back