• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

credibility is on the rise. Great win for the Manning. Got a Pitino notch on his belt.

Mods lock this thread and let it die. He learned on the job which was tough after bz but Danny is on track
For recruiting development and coaching
I was wrong

Good win deacs

This could be a sweet 16 team

Holy shit, Marquee is on board let's do the damn thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods lock this thread and let it die. He learned on the job which was tough after bz but Danny is on track
For recruiting development and coaching
I was wrong

Good win deacs

This could be a sweet 16 team

Now we are good and fucked. We'll be lucky to win another game.

Shocked to see Moonz own up but good for you. Wish some of the other negative ones would show up and say they were wrong. I'm not saying Manning is the next coach K, but give the man time and let's not forget the train wreck he walked into.

Biggest improvements have been learning to play defense and mental toughness. Yes, that's a credit to the bench/coaching. And the players.

Other than that one spurt in the 1st half where he had Childress, wilbekin, Arians, Moore, and Dino's in, he did a good job managing minutes and manning collins.

Agreed. DM is continuing to improve. We knew he would need to learn on the job. He's still got more to go but he's got things trending in the right direction. I'm really excited to see the recruiting hump we should get from Collins' success and development.

This game, the next defensive rotation after the hedge on the screen actually happened a lot. Looks like the guys are finally getting what Danny has been teaching. Offense puts people in the seats, defense wins games. It certainly did tonight. It is good to end games with timeouts left. It means you are winning!

Two hallmarks of this team--they have improved as the season has gone on, and their team play is greater than the sum of the individual talent. Those are signs of good coaching (which is something I have watched Bob McKillop do with Davidson teams for years). I am very happy with the product Danny is putting on the floor. I think we've gotten ourselves a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back