• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

This. If the mods are smart, they lock and/or delete this thread. It's a bull shit thread.

It was unclear until this season. Danny should be able to land any one 6'10" or above. It will suck to lose Collins but he with Danny of course may have corrected the direction of our program. You know who likes to play with talented bigs? Talented guards

If only Danny could add a guard coach to the staff. Any suggestion?

This Thread is back on credibility watch

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Is RaleighTriad even a Wake fan? Dude's been noticeably absent since we started turning the corner.

Not sure RJ would like us doing this.
Went back to the first page of this thread in 2014. Ayo - like last night's ice cream sandwich feast - was even giving his all for the Deacs way back then by taking on rj. Deacon patriot.

Where's the credibility watch thread for the credibility watch thread?

Is RaleighTriad even a Wake fan? Dude's been noticeably absent since we started turning the corner.

What about the guy with the Junk Yard Dog avatar? I feel like he is only around to bitch and be critical (I could be wrong though.)

I say keep this thread up. Great reminder of the chicken littles of the world.

Side note but the special on Danny Manning that aired before the game last night was fantastic. Wonderful support for Danny by a slew of Hall Of Fame coaches.

Does Manning have a chance at COY? Or is Pastner a shoe-in?

Not sure I get the Pastner thing. Sure, they had some upsets...but if they lose to the 'Cure this weekend, they'll finish the regular season 17-14, 8-10. Brian Gregory last year? 18-13, 8-10. No way Pastner should win coach of the year. Not sure it is DM either, but definitely has a much stronger case that Pastner does.

just flipped on the Texas game- they are 10-20 (4-13); what's the narrative on Shaka now?

I started this thread a few years ago because I was upset with the hire. I have taken a few steps back from the OGBoards and lurked for a while and posted in some of the other forums.

With the being said, this thread is unfair to Danny as well as the team. If the thread deserves to be around, then so be it. Any way, I hope tha Wake can take a step forward and upon last year and the NCAA run. The loss to Georgia Souther is not a good way to start the year though.

just getting this ready. My guess is this thread will be a mainstay on the first page in the months ahead.

Back