• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning replacement search thread

Thad Matta on the loss of Wake Forest coach Skip Prosser:

“We just lost one of the all-time great people in coaching,” Matta said. “Skip Prosser was a great coach and an even better human being. He was one of the most helpful people I’ve ever been around. While I was at Xavier, Coach Prosser was the first person I’d call if I had a problem. He knew instantly where to steer me to help me succeed. When I was considering the job at Ohio State he gave me advice throughout the process. He told me he would crawl to Ohio State to take the job.”
– Thad Matta, Ohio State head men’s basketball coach

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/thad-matta-statement-on-loss-of-wake-forest-head-coach-skip-prosser/

Interesting. I didn't realize Skip and Matta were that close.

Time to haul out those OCC posters and add "Thad." Would we be having this discussion if OCC hadn't chosen Columbus over the Dash?

Posted this in the other thread as well, but Sutton just randomly liked a tweet saying Beilein was going to be a guest analyst on BTN tomorrow night. Make of that what you will.

Chris Holtmann lives in Columbus though. Stay Woke.

9553332.jpg
In a sense, that actually would be the biggest hire we could make.
People have speculated Beilien, Shaka, Forbes, hell, even Matta.

But Holtmann?
COMPLETELY OUT OF THE BLUE.
We'd be top ESPN news all day.

Mind you.
It ain't happening, but it would.

Anyone remember what plane Manning took when he came to Winston? And can that specific plane be tracked? Seems like a good thing to keep an eye on if so.

Why do I care what the Duke Basketball Report thinks we should do? That site is garbage... And Duke hasn’t had a coaching search in more than 30 years.

It’s like asking the Palestinians who they think should be elected PM of Israel.

Why do I care what the Duke Basketball Report thinks we should do? That site is garbage... And Duke hasn’t had a coaching search in more than 30 years.

It’s like asking the Palestinians who they think should be elected PM of Israel.
My thoughts exactly.
Besides, the last coaching recommendation we listened to from Puke was Redacted.
So. NO.

BINGO!!! That guy is wrong all the time.

Back