• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

David Glenn confirmed Feinstein

I still call shenanigans. I just want some kind if announcement now. Either way.

Guy-Jumps-Off-Moving-Train.gif

David Glenn just said John Feistein confirmed Bzz is staying and some assistants are out. Im stunned

So Wellman's excuse will be to blame the assistants. Never mind Bz or his own ability to make rational decisions.

I didnt know how to delete my post, I only have a liberal arts degree, I cant do crap with computers, delete my thread

I like this. Either the mods have to do your bidding or you think that typing "delete my thread" will get the thread deleted.

If this comes to pass then my guess is that it's LaRue and Childress that are gone. No way [Redacted] gets rid of Battle. A few weeks back someone on the other board made the comment that Bz and Childress did not get along. At first I thought it was odd but then the more I watched the sidelines during games you could see that there was no interaction between the two.

The possibility that Randolph Childress(who in my opinion belongs on the WF Basketball Mt Rushmore) is fired in the same press release in which Jeff Bzdelick (the biggest joke in WF basketball history) is retained is so mind-blowingly unbelievable that it puts all previous Wellman/Bzz incidents to shame!

If this comes to pass then my guess is that it's LaRue and Childress that are gone. No way [Redacted] gets rid of Battle. A few weeks back someone on the other board made the comment that Bz and Childress did not get along. At first I thought it was odd but then the more I watched the sidelines during games you could see that there was no interaction between the two.

It goes back to the ACCT in 95. "You give me the ball EVERY time." (Said by Chill to RL after a turnover late against UNC.. there may have been an expletive in there as well.)

The possibility that Randolph Childress(who in my opinion belongs on the WF Basketball Mt Rushmore) is fired in the same press release in which Jeff Bzdelick (the biggest joke in WF basketball history) is retained is so mind-blowingly unbelievable that it puts all previous Wellman/Bzz incidents to shame!

lol

Oh man - I can't imagine the vitirol that the Wake fanbase would have toward Wellman if he was to can Childress and keep Bzz. He would probably need to hire a full-time bodyguard.

Oh man - I can't imagine the vitirol that the Wake fanbase would have toward Wellman if he was to can Childress and keep Bzz. He would probably need to hire a full-time bodyguard.
Manchester Athletic Center would probably be vandalized. Wellman's house would be egged. Stratts would hold some people hostage. Shit would go down.

childress knows bz doesn't have what it takes

Back