• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

David Glenn confirmed Feinstein

Manchester Athletic Center would probably be vandalized. Wellman's house would be egged. Stratts would hold some people hostage. Shit would go down.

Who should we hold hostage? Names or GTFO

Need a team of WFU graduates to egg the Manchester Building at noon on the day following the announcement . I'm in.

Need a team of WFU graduates to egg the Manchester Building at noon on the day following the announcement . I'm in.

Woody will tell you that wfpd wouldn't aPpreciate that

The possibility that Randolph Childress(who in my opinion belongs on the WF Basketball Mt Rushmore) is fired in the same press release in which Jeff Bzdelick (the biggest joke in WF basketball history) is retained is so mind-blowingly unbelievable that it puts all previous Wellman/Bzz incidents to shame!

I agree wholeheartedly!

I would hate to think at 45 yrs old. I would egg a mans house. But what the hell i'm in.

Who should we hold hostage? Names or GTFO

this is the scene that immediately came to mind

cvu.jpg

O no you didn't?
Ha no, I didn't egg the Athletic Center. I hung up anti-Buzz fliers around Ronnie's office and all around Manchester after the ACCT last year. I then had a talk with a WFPD detective who told me that Buzz feared for his family's safety given the fan unrest.

I'm graduating in a couple months, so no stunts from me if somehow Buzz is retained. I'll leave it up to the Strattons.

what kinda DONK stays around if he fears for his family's safety.

One who doesn't. One who is a pathetic, petty, little man who's actions speak far louder than his words... and those speak volumes.

Back