• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DC Navy Yard Shootings

TwentyONE

Reaction score
Post info here.

A lot of us know people who work there or live near by.

3 shooters dressed in camo or black fatigues. 12 shot, 4 dead.

For those that don't know this is a few blocks from Nationals park. Lot of military work there, many people live in the surrounding residential neighborhoods.

My friend's restaurant nearby is on lock down. Haven't yet been in touch with a colleague who works there. I think she is out of town though, I hope.

For those that don't know this is a few blocks from Nationals park. Lot of military work there, many people live in the surrounding residential neighborhoods.

My friend's restaurant nearby is on lock down. Haven't yet been in touch with a colleague who works there. I think she is out of town though, I hope.

which restaurant?

Hope they get the shooters soon, I've read that one is down and another trapped in a specific building/floor, that sound about right?

Where are you seeing the bold?

Tortilla coast at capitol south. Back open now.

Good to see taggers can still make callous jokes when American service men are dead.

So sick of these events.

Dies there appear to have been a specific target? Or just general mayhem?

Ugh. What the fuck is wrong with people. Lots of coworkers over there.

AP: A shooter has died
The Associated Press is reporting that a shooter at the Navy Yard has died, citing a federal law enforcement official.

Work right next to NAVSEA building in Navy Yards. Just got off of work yesterday and came back to NC for a few days.... and now I'm heading back up for an immediate recall. Will update you guys as I get more information (when I'm allowed. OPSEC and what not). Please keep these people in your thoughts and prayers.

I wonder if it was a disgruntled employee. One shooter dead, there might be two more, a black guy and white guy, both dressed in military style clothing.

The DC Chief of Police is such an idiot. Why would you panic the city by releasing unconfirmed reports of 2 additional shooters at large that haven't been seen for 4 hours?

Now 6 dead AP reports.

My company had 100% check in after evacuating, thankfully.

Back