• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs at Snowicanes 12pm

dot com

Reaction score
Wake's site says "ACC Network", but I don't see it in the channel lineup anywhere... do we preempt Georgetown/UConn on CBS in Winston?

Wake's site says "ACC Network", but I don't see it in the channel lineup anywhere... do we preempt Georgetown/UConn on CBS in Winston?

Yes. Unless they decide that the local news needs to keep the Winter Weather coverage going. After all, they have lots of winter weather photos to show and need to remind us that travel is hazardous- over and over and over again.

Also not on tv up in Boston for the second straight week. Pre-empted by the Pats coverage last week and BC this week.

Yes. Unless they decide that the local news needs to keep the Winter Weather coverage going. After all, they have lots of winter weather photos to show and need to remind us that travel is hazardous- over and over and over again.

Well if I can't sit at home and watch the game I'll have to go drive somewhere hazardously.

ACC Network streams conference games on regional networks online. If it's not on at your house due to winter weather coverage odds are any place you drive would have the same issue.

Channel 2 - Greensboro on my DirectTV listing. Seems like everyone in NC, at least, shouldn't have any trouble getting that channel.

If this team is going to turn it around I think it starts today. Not predicting it really, but I think if it does it starts today.

Frankly I think we may have a good idea about turning things around when the starting line-up is introduced.

Frankly I think we may have a good idea about turning things around when the starting line-up is introduced.

Curious about the starting lineup and minutes distribution today as well.

CZazTT3WIAQXTwV.jpg

Back