• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs at Snowicanes 12pm

^still doesn't work

Pic isn't showing up?

attachment.php

Describe for those of us that can't get it to work. Is K's dong all they way in or halfway?

Yeah, pic isn't working for me. What is it?

Hmmm, not sure why it isn't working. It is a pic of the score of the Wake game with the caption "I know my dukies doing bad but Wake real ass"

Hmmm, not sure why it isn't working. It is a pic of the score of the Wake game with the caption "I know my dukies doing bad but Wake real ass"

Manning needs to post that everyday until we play them next year. That's cheap shot worthy, "sweep the leg!"

Ehh. I don't know. This team reminds me a lot of 2005-06. Something (other than CP3) just isn't there.

The results of the two teams may be similar....but the talent level surely wasn't. That 2005-06 team had a solid nucleus coming back from a team that had been ranked #1 for awhile and finished 13-3 in the conference. Four players had played substantial minutes on that previous team (Williams, Gray, Strickland & Ellis) & Visser was ready to step up & play more. Two of those guys had even been selected as all-conference in the ACC. And that team finished 3-13 in the conference.

The 2005-06 team represented one of the worst coaching jobs in WF basketball history.

Last edited:
Back