• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan crushes Manning and Wellman from the clear eyed seats in Mytakeonwhatever

Yup that's exactly right Dan. :bowrofl::bowdown:

The points are valid but using dook and UNC as examples of teams that lost talent to the pros? Really? When Wake can bring in 4 ACC starters and NBA 1st rounders in the next year we can talk about that.

Disco crushed DM and Wellman in one column...I’m all in w this

Wish DC had begun adopting this approach circa 2012, though I have a feeling he would've still treated his chicken and football buddy Grobe with kid gloves

Wish DC had begun adopting this approach circa 2012, though I have a feeling he would've still treated his chicken and football buddy Grobe with kid gloves

He couldn't because he was afraid of losing his insider access. Now that he has retired he doesn't have to worry about maintaining a good relationship with the Athletic Department.

Read down through three or four entries on Dan's new blog which I didn't know existed until today... i'd say he's taken the gloves off all right, and not just in that most recent entry.

This makes him slightly better than a message board poster. Taking a stand with no consequences is just amazing courage. He was an enabler to the current situation.

This makes him slightly better than a message board poster. Taking a stand with no consequences is just amazing courage. He was an enabler to the current situation.

sure, but the guy needed to keep his job

Plenty of posters were enablers as well. Plenty of posters still are.

sure, but the guy needed to keep his job

He also took gratuitous shots at the “Peanut Gallery” in his columns and board PMs.

Glad he is on the right side of history now.

He also took gratuitous shots at the “Peanut Gallery” in his columns and board PMs.

Glad he is on the right side of history now.

Yeah, really strange the way he attacked fans who held the same opinion he obviously held all along.

Yeah its bullshit, as is this prevailing thought the Journal would lose access to WF if they went too hard on Ron.

Not surprised at all that he would take the occasional shot at people that would fire at him, routinely, with both barrels.

Not surprised at all that he would take the occasional shot at people that would fire at him, routinely, with both barrels.

People were firing at Wellman and Bz. Collins was shielding them.

I seem to remember he started to heavily criticize BZ in Year 4...the same as he's doing now.

Back