• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disney World Tips and Tricks

Way too much going on for passers by to care. Except in line for Mirabel.....

Seems like a place designed for and populated by children. And middle-agreed men by themselves always seem out of place in situations like this. But that's why I asked it as a question.

Not sure I've ever set foot in a Victoria's secret.

1. Polynesian
2. Grand Californian
3. Animal Kingdom Lodge
4. Contemporary
5. Wilderness Lodge
6. Hard Rock
7. Yacht Club
8. Boardwalk
9. Grand Floridian
10. Royal Pacific
11. Dolphin
12. Old Key West
13. Hilton Universal City
14. Sheraton Universal
15. Port Orleans

Looking forward to adding the Disneyland Hotel this summer and the Helios Grand Hotel in 2025, hopefully.

Seems like a place designed for and populated by children. And middle-agreed men by themselves always seem out of place in situations like this. But that's why I asked it as a question.

I don't think this is right.. plenty of fun stuff to see and enjoy as an adult too. Especially a park like Epcot, which seems extremely adult oriented.

MK is the only one I'd say feels maybe like that.

I don't think this is right.. plenty of fun stuff to see and enjoy as an adult too. Especially a park like Epcot, which seems extremely adult oriented.

MK is the one with the least to do for me. There are adult rides like Haunted Mansion and Tron I'll ride and I typically ride Winnie the Pooh because I've loved Pooh since I was a very small baby. But, MK is a half day park, but a short trip to Trader Sam's for drinks.

The other parks have lots to do for adults.

MK is the one with the least to do for me. There are adult rides like Haunted Mansion and Tron I'll ride and I typically ride Winnie the Pooh because I've loved Pooh since I was a very small baby. But, MK is a half day park, but a short trip to Trader Sam's for drinks.

The other parks have lots to do for adults.
Yeah tbh I have actually skipped MK the last two times we've gone (outside of a very brief night-time visit to hit a couple rides), let the gparents and wife handle kid and go that day while I caught up on work and chilled at the pool.

MK also seems to have the highest ratio of annoying walkers/stroller bumpers, think it's partially because of park layout but I get more annoyed w/ people in there than any other park.

1. Polynesian
2. Grand Californian
3. Animal Kingdom Lodge
4. Contemporary
5. Wilderness Lodge
6. Hard Rock
7. Yacht Club
8. Boardwalk
9. Grand Floridian
10. Royal Pacific
11. Dolphin
12. Old Key West
13. Hilton Universal City
14. Sheraton Universal
15. Port Orleans

Looking forward to adding the Disneyland Hotel this summer and the Helios Grand Hotel in 2025, hopefully.
just think what you could have seen in the world for the same amount of money

I got over it fast. Even got my picture made with Mirabel. I was the only one in line without a kid.

I just enjoy myself and nobody really cares.

I like the character and wanted to get my picture taken. It turned out really well.

Damn. And y'all think I like mousey brunettes.

Disney World as a whole is designed for anyone who has money. MK and hotel pools are the places most "designed for and populated by children." Epcot is broadly families, but there's a huge "drinking around the world" component during the festivals. You're more likely to see drunk 60 year olds and UCF students than toddlers. Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios are more geared toward older kids since they have more "thrilling" rides. Then there are all kinds of bars and restaurants more for adults including those at Disney Springs.

Am I the only Pop Century poor? Why y'all breaking the bank for a room that you're not actually gonna use for anything other than sleeping?

I stayed at All Star Sports recently. Sometimes you gotta be frugal to enjoy the rest of the place. 🤷‍♂️

Back