• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disney World Tips and Tricks

Consider yourself fortunate. Huge letdown.
We got to ride it twice last week. I kind of hurt my foot getting onto the seat the first ride so I didn't care for that one. The second one my daughter and I were on the front which was very cool.

Tron is "neat" from a theming view, but in terms of a ride... Not that much.

Tinker Bell has her own line of films that have nothing to do with Peter Pan.

Tinker Bell has her own line of films that have nothing to do with Peter Pan.

yeah, i thought the same. my girls love them. But those all came out in the late 00's, and the internal notes came in 2022, according to the linked piece

girl-media is so fucking fraught with girly but not too-girly girl power

Last edited:
It's expensive. But it's way more fun than I thought it would be. Disney just knows how to get it right. I'd recommend staying on property. Being able to take a very short bus trip in is clutch. Especially when it's hotter than hell and you're exhausted.
This, and the skyliner is the absolute best way to get into the parks if you're a poor like me and stay in a budget hotel.

Swan and Dolphin if you have Marriot points isn't bad. The downside is no direct bus access, but it's not a far walk to Epcot or Hollywood and you can walk to the DVC next door to catch the bus there. But if you're going to have a car, and you want down time, don't be afraid to do the gaylord palms or Shingle Creek or even around the convention center. Much cheaper - but longer drive. And if you want Disney stuff as a dad, go to the golf pro shops. Nike stuff with "small" branding vs over the top Disney.

Back