• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

When it comes to Trump, the left/liberal reporting by CNN has been rock solid, as accurate and unbiased as it could be. So, there's that.

haha, let me guess that Fox speaks nothing but the truth? I am an independent and do not regularly watch either CNN or Fox, but Fox is bat shit crazy.

DG3, what's your endgame if an investigation finds Trump worked with the Russians to hack the DNC among other things? What do you do next? Do you call for your Republicans to impeach their own President? Do you keep supporting Trump and the GOP? Would you even believe an investigation that found Trump guilty?

Trump is a fraud and always has been. He should absolutely be impeached if he did those things. I've never supported Trump. His brand of crazy has hijacked the GOP. But if you guys think President Pence would be any better, at least from a ideological/policy standpoint, I have bad news.

What if the FBI finds out CrossFit worked with the Russians?!?

It would help explain this. The man tits would go away with less caviar and vodka though. What's your excuse?

342161ab14d3bf6b6798b297c043228d.jpeg

Trump is a fraud and always has been. He should absolutely be impeached if he did those things. I've never supported Trump. His brand of crazy has hijacked the GOP. But if you guys think President Pence would be any better, at least from a ideological/policy standpoint, I have bad news.

I don't know anybody who thinks that. One big question is the role Pence played in all this. Was the VP nom really out of the loop on collaboration with the Russians?

The "left-liberal" strategy seems to be investigate everything and link as many people to Trump's misdealings. Force Republicans to make a move on Trump and fracture his base. Run in 2018 on holding Trump accountable. Make some gains and keep the pressure up going into 2020.

Now I haven't heard any discussion of this. But if things get really bad for Trump and Pence is linked and Dems get an insane boost in 2018 and win the House and Senate, I think you'll see impeachment hearings with the possible and unfortunate result of President Pelosi due to the order of succession. I don't think that's likely though.

If it is proven they coordinated with the Russians to tamper, the entire election should be invalidated and we should have a special election. Won't happen, but should.

Lol. Its so sweet when the fake libertarian shows up. Maybe you can get TheReff to come out and play as well and we can all laugh as the two of you throw feces.

there is absolutely no way knowell is a libertarian

The sad truth is that Pence, who probably wants to establish a christian theocracy in the US, is better than the insane and erratic current president. However, I am currently guessing that Paul Ryan will end up in the white house.

Lol. Its so sweet when the fake libertarian shows up. Maybe you can get TheReff to come out and play as well and we can all laugh as the two of you throw feces.

Every post you make devalues a Wake education.

Every post you make devalues a Wake education.

This is just patently false. For example, nothing in this post devalues a Wake education.

I think we can be better than UVa next year. VT and ND seem like teams that will exploit our weaknesses.

The math is not hard- solid non-conference (we seem to do a decent job of scheduling to fit the RPI these days), and then be better in conference than BC,Pitt,NCSU,GT,CU,UVa and 1 of Cuse/VT/ND. Do that and we should be at least a 7 seed in the NCAAs.

Nor this one.

If you are arguing with RJ, you have already lost.

And those are 2 fairly recent ones.

I'm not enough of an asshole to think that all my posts have value, but clearly most them reflect well on MSD. You, on the other hand...

Back