• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

This is just patently false. For example, nothing in this post devalues a Wake education.

Nor this one.

And those are 2 fairly recent ones.

I'm not enough of an asshole to think that all my posts have value, but clearly most them reflect well on MSD. You, on the other hand...

LOL

If it is proven they coordinated with the Russians to tamper, the entire election should be invalidated and we should have a special election. Won't happen, but should.

Hillary ain't walking through that door. Give it up.

Hillary ain't walking through that door. Give it up.

Who said anything about Hillary? Man, conservatives love to talk about Hillary.

So, Comey is visiting the WH for some reason on this slow news Friday

Who else would he be talking about?

Anybody who would potentially run in a special election. I read it initially and Hillary didn't even occur to me. You read it and you immediately thought Hillary. Let it go. She can't hurt you anymore.

Yep the entire Russia story is just Dems acting like sore losers.

Poll: Most favor an independent commission to probe Trump-Russia ties

March 24, 2017 - 02:32 PM EDT
Poll: Most favor an independent commission to probe Trump-Russia ties
A majority of registered voters are in favor of an independent commission to investigate the potential ties between President Trump's campaign and the Russian government, a new poll finds.

According to a Quinnipiac University survey released on Friday, 66 percent of those polled favor an independent commission, and 29 percent do not.

Similarly, 65 percent consider Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election "very important" or "somewhat important."

The poll also found that 63 percent of registered voters are "somewhat" or "very" concerned about the president's relationship with Moscow.

According to the survey, a majority disapproves of the way Trump is handling Washington's policy toward Russia, 59 percent to 27 percent.

Republicans view the Trump administration's Russia policy more favorably, with 61 percent approving and 20 percent disapproving.

The Quinnipiac University poll surveyed 1,056 registered voters nationwide between March 16 and 21. The margin of error is 3 percentage points.

What did she say?

She talked a lot about the Russia/trump investigation. Then said to follow the jester on twitter and referenced this tweet...said based on her sources, believes we are witnessing the beginning of the end. Unfortunately no details.

Back