• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donahue out at BC

@WojYahooNBA 31s
As @GoodmanESPN reports, Jim Calhoun is interested in the Boston College job. The interest isn't mutual, sources tell Yahoo Sports.

@jeffborzello: RT @jerrymeyer247: With the Jim Calhoun & Boston College talk out there, I've also heard he has interest in the Virginia Tech job.

@WojYahooNBA 31s
As @GoodmanESPN reports, Jim Calhoun is interested in the Boston College job. The interest isn't mutual, sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Yeh, that'd be weird. Wasn't BC pretty anti bringing them into the conference? Might have been largely De Filippio who is gone, but still

Calhoun is 71 and has had major health problems which caused him to miss major parts of recent basketball seasons. I can understand the temptation for BC, but I could see this ending badly if not tragically.

If they take him, do you they also have to pay for the NCAA investigators that follow Calhoun there?

Back