• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President

Walsh has been calling out BS for months now.

...so one of the rare instances when he sided with the sane. Only unintentionally and for very different reasons.

Edited to say I think I missed rangers point.

Because and NDA doesn't prevent a person from telling a lie or.allow them to tell the truth, it prevents a person from disclosing confidential information (as defined in the NDA)

Last edited:
Presidents can't sue for libel. Oops.

He would be suing for breach of the NDA, not libel, presumably. But this definitely implies that he shared things that fell under the NDA, and is actual confidential information under the agreement and not lies. (Which is what Ranger may be getting at)

I get the feeling that Trump has some really shitty lawyers. Do they honestly want a discovery process?

I didn't think public servants could be held to an NDA.

I like that Wolfe recorded all this shit, there are actual tapes this time not Trump fantasy tapes.

I get the feeling that Trump has some really shitty lawyers. Do they honestly want a discovery process?

The reason he gets shitty lawyers is that he has a long history of stiffing lawyers for their fees. He's also totally uncontrollable. That's a hell of an exacta for top level law firms. They don't need him or his case or whatever money they can get up front from him.

Not sure which is the "official Fire and Fury" thread, so I'll go with this one.

12 shocking things from the book!
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...hings-from-that-book-about-trumps-white-house

My favorite:

Bannon opened a book on Trump’s resignation — “Bannon was openly handicapping a 33.3 percent chance of impeachment, a 33.3 percent chance of resignation in the shadow of the 25th amendment and a 33.3 percent chance that he might limp to the finish line on the strength of liberal arrogance and weakness.”

I didn't think public servants could be held to an NDA.

His time in the White House cannot be under an NDA but his time in the campaign can be. So, Stuff about Russia during the campaign could be covered. I don't know about the transition period, it depends on who was paying his salary.

hard to know who the biggest asshole is on current and former Team Trump. With friends like those...

I think this is an interesting tactic by Bannon to tear down the republic.

Back