• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DOUBLE SUPER EMERGENCY GAME THREAD!!! WAKE v. KSU!!! LET'S PLAY DEFENSE!

There seems to be a weird disconnect between how everyone else reads your posts and unanimously thinks you're fucking dumb, and your total petulant confidence that, no, it's actually everyone else.

It seriously isn't dumbness....its just never using a filter...that's what message boards are for...an outlet.

I don't really believe the negative shit I post....but it's kinda funny how you assholes react. And how easy it is to get in that RJ mindset where everyone makes it a point to talk shit....because you do...no matter what is said. Something I said some time or times pissed you off and you now have a permanent bias toward me and will forever use that to outlet your anger or frustration when you see me post.

90% sure a lot of it came from the aforementioned comment about Childress transferring in the previous game thread when he played like shit, as that's when things went sharply negative against me...which makes sense. It was said, again, without a filter and just an outlet.

I really don't think it's everyone else...I'm pretty confident I bring shit on myself, sometimes on purpose

But whatever....if it makes you feel better to call a Valedictorian and 1500 SAT scorer "dumb" because he says stupid shit, then more power to you.

I'm pretty much done with this negative hateful shitty place as it is....so...enjoy.

Last edited:
Collins is a really poor post defender. Woods, Arians and Wilbiken are terrible perimeter defenders. Crawford overplays on defense (which would't be bad if we had post defenders to bail him out). Childress is maybe our best defender and he's still pretty slow. And Greek Deac sucks as a defender.

Unless we change our personnel wholesale we need to start playing some more zone.

We really need a grad transfer who can play post D. We need a grown ass man down low. Our post rotation players are 18, 19, and 20. McClinton is 22 but obviously barely played and can't bang.

By contrast, DJ Johnson is 23 and Zach Leday turns 23 in May.

Last edited:
drew? is that you? quick tell us your super lawyer rating

We really need a grad transfer who can play post D. We need a grown ass man down low. Our post rotation players are 18, 19, and 20. McClinton is 22 but obviously barely played and can't bang.

I'm hoping that Dick Wash gets more PT. He seems to have lateral quickness. He and Brown will at least give us some size and speed on the perimeter. You go from an absolute tub of goo in Arians to a couple of athletic wings to pair with Crawford and Childress and hopefully that helps a lot.

It seriously isn't dumbness....its just never using a filter...that's what message boards are for...an outlet.

I don't really believe the negative shit I post....but it's kinda funny how you assholes react. And how easy it is to get in that RJ mindset where everyone makes it a point to talk shit....because you do...no matter what is said. Something I said some time or times pissed you off and you now have a permanent bias toward me and will forever use that to outlet your anger or frustration when you see me post.

90% sure a lot of it came from the aforementioned comment about Childress transferring in the previous game thread when he played like shit, as that's when things went sharply negative against me...which makes sense. It was said, again, without a filter and just an outlet.

I really don't think it's everyone else...I'm pretty confident I bring shit on myself, sometimes on purpose

But whatever....if it makes you feel better to call a Valedictorian and 1500 SAT scorer "dumb" because he says stupid shit, then more power to you.

I'm pretty much done with this negative hateful shitty place as it is....so...enjoy.

If you filtered the dumb comments out you wouldn't post. period. You post negative/dumb comments which you just alleged you don't believe, then get incessantly whiny and defensive when people categorize them as negative and dumb. The Childress comment is dumb or borderline ignorant, but it still doesn't hold a candle to your complete inability to follow and comprehend 22-46 minutes [segments of anything] without someone to write you a summary, which you will almost assuredly contradict without any basis. And then get upset when proven wrong and blame it on "differences". You are a 5-tool bad poster in every aspect and category on this board.

edit to take away TV (which is still true) and make it more broadly to any subject he doesn't understand going in, but then has an amazing hot take as a devil's advocate expert 10 minutes later.

Last edited:
lol...So TV Shows is it huh? Thanks.

The Chill comment was and is just a troll job. I was pissed that he played poorly in whatever game that was and made a post. Of course I don't think he should transfer, and only reiterated it tonight to piss RSF off.

I seriously can't believe you just used television to prove that I'm "dumb". lol.

We don't have the athletic ability nor desire to play a totally man defense like Danny is prone to try and do. Our current half hearted zone with this team would have to be constantly changing in structure or else it would get toasted as well, but for the love of God please try SOMETHING next year Manning. Obviously adding Eggleston and Brown will help but we need another tough and mean grad transfer SOB to play down low whether Collins leaves (too early) for the NBA or not.

We don't have the athletic ability nor desire to play a totally man defense like Danny is prone to try and do. Our current half hearted zone with this team would have to be constantly changing in structure or else it would get toasted as well, but for the love of God please try SOMETHING next year Manning. Obviously adding Eggleston and Brown will help but we need another tough and mean grad transfer SOB to play down low whether Collins leaves (too early) for the NBA or not.

WHY is this the 4th straight coach that we say similar things about?

We basically need an undersized thick power forward who's not afraid to put someone on the ground.

If by some miracle JC stays (which would be silly), having Chaundee on the wing will help JC's D will be better. It's also likely that he will get the benefit of the doubt on many calls if he returns as it would be likely that he could be projected a POY.

Back