• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dustin Johnson to take leave of absence from golf rest of year

If drug-related, that is unfortunate and a waste of talent. DJ has always seemed dumb as a post, but hopefully he will get whatever issues he has straightened out.

has anyone else heard rumors that DJ is a fan of dudes?

Heck of a golfer, has good style and a bad girlfriend. Hope he gets straightened out.

Johnson’s conduct has long been a topic of conversation among close observers of the Tour. He is often seen in bars near his home in Jupiter, Fla., and is also known to have had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player.

Read more: http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/d...our-after-positive-test-cocaine#ixzz39AMrFlGi

Inquiring minds

Will McKenzie's wife Alli

603938_10151319331665178_2145272154_n.jpg

Johnson’s conduct has long been a topic of conversation among close observers of the Tour. He is often seen in bars near his home in Jupiter, Fla., and is also known to have had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player.

Read more: http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/d...our-after-positive-test-cocaine#ixzz39AMrFlGi

Inquiring minds

Nate ‏@BarstoolNate 20m
I got an email on June 2nd about Dustin Johnson banging Jimmy Walker's wife. Dude can flat out party.

I didn't even know who jimmy walker was until I googled him. Who elses wife has he done?

so you're telling me dustin johnson is acting like a coastal carolina alum

Nate ‏@BarstoolNate 20m
I got an email on June 2nd about Dustin Johnson banging Jimmy Walker's wife. Dude can flat out party.

That would have made for an awkward Ryder Cup team room, particularly since WAGs are prominent during that week.

don't see why anyone is suggesting DJ has a "problem" if he's doing blow with his wife rather than Webb'ing it up. Sounds pretty fucking awesome to me after just doing some quick research on his wife.

Back