• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dustin Johnson to take leave of absence from golf rest of year

I assume the OWGs will be consistent with their #thugleague admonitions.

don't see why anyone is suggesting DJ has a "problem" if he's doing blow with his wife rather than Webb'ing it up. Sounds pretty fucking awesome to me after just doing some quick research on his wife.

His "problem" is that he got suspended from his job for 6 months. I'm guessing that at some point, he would probably like to play golf for money again.

Need more pics. Potentially hot but also potentially batshit crazy, and not in the good sense.

alli-mackenzie-fhm-2_display_image.jpg

Hell even Jason Dufner has a ridiculously hot wife. It's amazing how much more good-looking you are if have major stacks.

That ass tat is really weird and a turn off

Yep, we believe you wouldn't do her because of it. How's your flying pig?

DJ got caught in bed with Tim Clark's wife too. Tim tried to hit DJ's private parts with the long putter but hit his leg instead. Resulted in DJ missing last year's Masters .

Yep, we believe you wouldn't do her because of it. How's your flying pig?

Never said I wouldn't dick her down...

By the way RJ, has anyone ever told you that you have a terrible sense of humor?

Johnson's drug and alcohol problems have been rumored for some time. I hope he gets the help he needs before he becomes Anthony Kim 2.

DJ got caught in bed with Tim Clark's wife too. Tim tried to hit DJ's private parts with the long putter but hit his leg instead. Resulted in DJ missing last year's Masters .

Where the hell were all these awesome stories before the suspension?

D
Where the hell were all these awesome stories before the suspension?

I was trying to be funny. I did read that DJ suffered an injury during the Mackinzie affair - not sure if that was the injury which kept him out of the Masters.

Article headline about this subject in yesterday's New York Post - "Playing from the White Tees."

wat happened to AK? believe he had problems with his wrist at some point.

Wrist and achilles injuries to go along with rumors of being a party animal who liked the nose candy and a drinking problem to go with it.

DJ has spent the first week of his sabbatical to heal himself at a golf resort in Idaho with his coke whore fiancé. This may not end well for Mr. Johnson but heh, always thought he was one of the dumbest dudes in sport.

DJ has spent the first week of his sabbatical to heal himself at a golf resort in Idaho with his coke whore fiancé. This may not end well for Mr. Johnson but heh, always thought he was one of the dumbest dudes in sport.

Hey man, if you're going to sober up you always gotta have ONE LAST PARTY

Not that I was giving it much of a chance to begin with but now I give his relationship with Paulina about a 10% chance of survival. He might actually be willing to give up the partying life style but she has 5+ good years left in her and way too many friends still in the scene to be able to be with a guy who doesn't rage. That's probably why they got along so well from the jump.

Back