• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Email to campus: Sixth Circle WFU

lol. They hated on DSA :/

Also, true story - I got a bid into a frat and pledged but I partied too hard, got on academic suspension, and couldn't pay my dues, so I wasn't initiated. I was really pissed about it for a few years, but after a while I realized that I was a trainwreck at the time and it was for the best. I was drinking so much at the time that my (now) wife almost wouldn't date me.

Think about this for a minute. Ph admitted to something like 5000 or 10,000 interactions with me and to have NEVER been wrong. That's an delusional arrogance of epic proportion.

Think about another issue. He erroneously made statements over and over. Each time his post was proven wrong by the post allegedly was referring to, he said the original post was wrong. HUH?

Equal to these is he calls offensive fouls in pick-up games.

It took these wack-a-doodles to bring me back. I now have 2 little girls btw and no the kid on Tucker a few weeks ago from Wake is not my prodigy (he's apparently an ass too).

Holy shit. Welcome back, dude.

Back