• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Emmy's Watching Thread

Yeah. I didn't get to sit down and watch it fully until well into the 3rd quarter, but I paused it starting midway through the 2nd and I'm glad I watched it from there.

Big bang is fucking terrible. CBS in general is god awful.

Their shows are like watching 22 mins of knock knock jokes as told by your clueless uncle who has zero sense of humor.

The only way I'd find Jim parsons funny is if Louis ck went up on stage, stole his award, then beat him over the head with it.

This would have been excellent.

Yea because it's a lot funnier to talk about jacking off and being fat over and over and over and over and over

It's just different preferences....I like Louis CK and BBT....I don't like 2.5 Men or any of the other CBS comedies.

No How I Met Your Mother? 2.5 Men can be really hit or miss but when it's on it's comic gold. I too like BBT and Louis.

lol @ ph watches every show tag. the guy must be a wizard with a DVR. even more amazing considering PH IS MARRIED and PH HAS A KID!

Back