• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft - Supplemental Draft Time! Losers Go First

I'll pick for Vegas Jethro. He needs a Goalkeeper and a Midfielder if anybody wants to make a suggestion.

Just did

You pick a starting XI for each of the first three group matchdays. So your lineups are due before the kickoff of the first Group A game and stay set until every team plays their first match. Then you reset for the second round of matches. Then the third.

Right, but like...will we be able to see the Franch v Romania lineups (released 1 hour before kickoff) before we have to submit all of our Gameweek 1 lineups?

And then do we get to see Russia v Slovakia lineups before Gameweek 2 lineups are due?

Does that make sense?...basically do we have up until game time of the first match of the round to submit our lineups.

Vegas Jethro selects

Juraj Kucka, Midfielder, Slovakia

Give Brasky...
Theodor Gebre Selassie, right back for the Czechs

Ashley Williams was going to be my pick, but Brasky jumped ahead of me.

So in retaliation I will take the ACTUAL Right Back from Czech Republic (from what I've read):

Round 14, Pick 166: Pavel Kaderabek

0-0 draw with Wigan, which is just fine. They had most of the ball, which was fine. We each had 2 clear cut chances. Next game is the Sheffield derby! Fuck you guys!

Topal is a midfielder. You need a defender. Try again.

I've got to go to a meeting about speed bumps. Can somebody else make sure that picks get made and the spreadsheet is updated?

Back