• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft - Supplemental Draft Time! Losers Go First

090616142045.png

BTB if Russia and Wales come out of Group B, you lose 8 of your original picks..

If England doesn't make it out of the group stage, I'm absolutely fucked. No question about it. The difference between Slovakia advancing (where I have Nemec and Skrtl) and Wales (where I have Ramsey), is not as meaningful.

Whoops, counted Ramsey as English. My goof.

A UK team that incorporated Bale and Ramsey into the English team would be pretty good. Not to mention the availability of the Welsh Xavi.

If you've posted your XI in here, I've updated it on the spreadsheet.

Just make sure you get it in before kickoff tomorrow afternoon or I will auto-XI your side by draft selections with the first legal formation that is allowed.

Agh...this is tough.

Day 1 for me will be all about Italy v Belgium

090616181532.png

I'm struggling to get confirmation that Nemec, Schar and Carvalho are starting. That said, I'm going with the following 4-5-1 until further notice:

090616183336.png

I don't see why you couldn't freely add and drop right now but I'm not making the rules

Here come the Euro Boys 18 and Up !

090616210131.png

What does that site have against CAPITALIZATION ?

Back