• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft - Supplemental Draft Time! Losers Go First

So I started Babacan instead of de Gea, because I KNEW that he would start. So close to a clean sheet incidentally.

So I started Babacan instead of de Gea, because I KNEW that he would start. So close to a clean sheet incidentally.

should at least get an extra point due to saves... haven't looked at the stats yet tho

I should have started the physical goal against Croatia. Would have been worth a lot.

Modric pulls Brasky to 2nd place but he still has 6 guys to play and I only have 3 remaining MD1

PlayerGroup Play 1
zqglass4.5
ONW7
DeaconSlim7
Vegas Jethro23.5
vad14.5
dv736.75
Brasky27.25
RSF11.5
Biff15.25
BTB25
timdunk10.25
sd38.25

Modric pulls Brasky to 2nd place but he still has 6 guys to play and I only have 3 remaining MD1

PlayerGroup Play 1
zqglass4.5
ONW7
DeaconSlim7
Vegas Jethro23.5
vad14.5
dv736.75
Brasky27.25
RSF11.5
Biff15.25
BTB25
timdunk10.25
sd38.25
My team has stunk up round 1. Let's hope I get a random goal from nowhere to save this round.

My team has stunk up round 1. Let's hope I get a random goal from nowhere to save this round.

was surprised when I looked that Perisic had only created two chances. He put in so many quality crosses -- I guess less resulted in shots than I thought I remembered.

That crappy last second Russian goal really fucked me good.

ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN

It's gonna blow yalls freaking minds when Shane Long drops a hatty later this week

I just realized nobody selected Bruno from Spain. Might start in the double pivot with Bisquets for them

Milik! Shit I almost grabbed him fairly early in the fantasy draft. But I was unsure of if he would start.

Also linked with Everton. I'd take him.

Is there any way you can post point totals for the players that we sat for each round ? Or tell us where we can find the information you're using ? Obviously for help in setting lineups for Game 2 of group play.

Is there any way you can post point totals for the players that we sat for each round ? Or tell us where we can find the information you're using ? Obviously for help in setting lineups for Game 2 of group play.

whoscored.com

I'll actually do all the backups this evening if I'm alive. About to head to pickup soccer now.... It's 100 degrees. I'm going to probably die.

I'll actually do all the backups this evening if I'm alive. About to head to pickup soccer now.... It's 100 degrees. I'm going to probably die.

A) Biff great idea B) dv7 thanks living and doing that C) whichever ahole on my team who gets thrown out of my 95 degree game this afternoon is getting cock punched.

I *think* I got everybody, even the subs now, but please do double-check behind me in case I missed someone.

STANDINGS with 5 matches GP1 to go!

PlayerGroup Play 1
zqglass9
ONW11
DeaconSlim18.5
Vegas Jethro33
vad19.5
dv749.75
Brasky29.25
RSF29
Biff29.5
BTB34.25