• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft - Supplemental Draft Time! Losers Go First

Barring a shit game from Patricio or a non-start for Klein tomorrow, I at least take comfort in knowing I made pretty good decisions on who to start. Witsel would have given me 0.75 more than Brozovic, and Seferovic would have given me 2 more than Vardy

Everyone's about average...DV7 2 StdDev above everyone and Vad & SD3 are ~2 below.

Everyone's about average...DV7 2 StdDev above everyone and Vad & SD3 are ~2 below.

oh man, you got ahead of me. I was going to do all of that after the two matches tomorrow after final 1st round points are calculated.

Two red cards so far this tournament and ONW started both of them in fantasy.

That's impressive.

I'm definitely losing the sportsmanship award competition.

I just realized defenders don't get points for Key Passes? That seems like it should be an "all players" stat.

Hmm...but it's still an impact on the game.

Would think fullbacks would be credited for creating...lots selected defenders to score.

But ok.

Hmm...but it's still an impact on the game.

Would think fullbacks would be credited for creating...lots selected defenders to score.

But ok.

and forwards tackle and that impacts the game. they don't get a quarter of a point for each tackle though.

besides, even if i agreed with you we can't change the points system after the draft ended and tournament started.

Of course. Just saw that Klein had 2 key passes and had to check your math. Then learned of the OUTRAGE.

STANDINGS AFTER MATCH DAY 1

PlayerGroup Play 1
dv7
Biff49
BTB44.5
zqglass44.25
Brasky43.75
RSF42.5
DeaconSlim41
Vegas Jethro40.5
ONW36
timdunk35.5
vad24
sd322.5

Median Score: 41.75
Average Points: 39.6
Standard Deviation: 8.9 (in other words, you suck vad and sd3)

Get your lineups in for Group Play Round 2 before the first kickoff tomorrow at 9 AM.

If England doesn’t give up that last second goal, Hart and Rose each get 4 points for the shutout which would have me in first place. Thanks a lot Putin.

Back