• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft - Supplemental Draft Time! Losers Go First

add svento
drop cana

Last edited:
I think I have all these guys.

Hallorsson
Versaljko Pique Svento
Kapustka Gomes Steiber Duda Kante
Mueller Pelle

Last edited:
And I fully blame the fucktards that knew this was going on and just randomly popped in. I thought I was done and now have to go apparently find another defender.

PlayerScoreGKDEFMIDFWD
ONW85.252130
Vad100.250010
SD3102.750120
timdunk108.750000
zqglass116.251110
RSF119.250000
Brasky119.50100
Jethro123.752101
Biff1271100
BTB138.750000
DeaconSlim2.01470200
DV7184.50020

I think Dv7 looked at my roster after I added Chester on there myself, and only saw there was an active defender in that spot on my roster. I needed one mid, one defender, and one keeper. I drafted a mid (Dzemailli) then Chester as my defender, now I only need a keeper so I guess I'll take Shay Given in place of my Ukrainian keep I lost.

ADD: Given- Ireland

ADD: Vieirinha- Portugal
DROP: Alaba (eliminated)

ADD: Hoolahan- Ireland
DROP: Benteke- Belgium

ADD: Strinic- Croatia
DROP: Aduriz- Spain

My XI
Buffon

Barzagli---Juanfran---Chester

Vieirinha---Krychowiak----Iniesta---Dzemailli---Hoolahan

Embolo----Ronaldo

Strinic is mine...YOU CANNOT DROP PLAYERS THAT WERE NOT ELIMINATED.

We need to get this straight before the start of the next match.

We have (people) completely going outside of the rules and fucking up other peoples' drafts.

We need to get this straight before the start of the next match.

We have (people) completely going outside of the rules and fucking up other peoples' drafts.

Who? Call them out. I believe I was within the rules and dv7 just misunderstood but I could be wrong

zq couldn't add all those guys at once or drop people not eliminated.

ill figure it out in between games and after i go pick up my wife's bday cake.

I have no fucking clue what to do about James Chester, but I think I have to take zq at his word that he added him on the spreadsheet and I just didn't notice. For that reason alone, I'll allow Slim's late add because it was my mistake.

I'm going through and adding the picks in the order they were made...I'll post that when I'm done. We'll have to discuss the whole post-supplemental Add/Drop fiasco after that.

I have no fucking clue what to do about James Chester, but I think I have to take zq at his word that he added him on the spreadsheet and I just didn't notice. For that reason alone, I'll allow Slim's late add because it was my mistake.

Happy birthday wife

Hangover, wife's b-day cake, and fantasy league drama...perfect Saturday.

As long as I have Chester I'm fine. I got fucked on that deal so forgive me for not noticing the rule about only being able to drop eliminated players...

So I lose (never owned) strinic and hoolahan, but keep vieirinha since I added him for Alaba. I guess swap in eliseu for hoolahan in my starting 11. Sorry for the confusion.

Eta: benteke and aduriz are back on my bench. (For whenever you fix the spreadsheet)

Last edited:
Back