• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft - Supplemental Draft Time! Losers Go First

You made that in the same post as your Given Add/Drop.

You did not mention Vieirinha again until after the deadline.

Okay? So I needed to put it in a separate post? I'm sure that was the rule or something but that's some nitpicking shit right there.

"I think your squad was complete (i.e. no more eliminated players to drop, you dropped cana twice)"

I made a like for like add/drop, it doesn't matter who it was for.

The bottom line is when someone sees a player is gone, it changes their strategy. If you don't follow the rules CLEARLY STATED MULTIPLE TIMES, then it fucks with everyone.

BTW, I'm just fucking with you. There has to be a better way to execute the add/drop period/idea.

Last edited:
I don't doubt that zqglass fucked up. But bitching about the way I filled my team is fucking ridiculous.

I don't doubt that zqglass fucked up. But bitching about the way I filled my team is fucking ridiculous.

I just questioned being able to add a goalscoring mid when you don't have a legal lineup, knowing you have a starting keeper for a favorite. If the mods think that's fair, then ok.

And you fucked up the same way zqglass did by posting two add/drops in the same post and expecting them to count.

No need to take it personal, just trying to be fair.

As the technical commissioner of this league...

I have no idea what's going on. This is a dumb, free and fun thing we threw together on a spreadsheet.

Everyone take a deep breath...

To clarify we had two rounds of supplemental positional fill-ins. After we finished that (and if you weren't around, sorry bros) it became open free agency.

Also DV7's already won this thing. Set your lineup, enjoy the weekend, and congratulate him.

Add/drop started at 4:35 after a one hour hiatus. I missed out on a couple of players because I was driving and had dinner plans. I did my drop/add with two slots at 9:47. Tell me what you think should have done.

As the technical commissioner of this league...

I have no idea what's going on. This is a dumb, free and fun thing we threw together on a spreadsheet.

Everyone take a deep breath...

To clarify we had two rounds of supplemental positional fill-ins. After we finished that (and if you weren't around, sorry bros) it became open free agency.

Also DV7's already won this thing. Set your lineup, enjoy the weekend, and congratulate him.

I'm agree with Brasky.

Just nobody fuck with my team and we should be good to go.

This is too big of a headache.

However, biff's add of Schweiny was perfectly legal because he still had the ability to make his team legal during the add/drop period. Just needed a legit roster before kickoff this morning. Just like how we weren't required to fill in all 2 GKs, 4 DEFs, 5 MIDs, and 2 STRs before we drafted an extra player in a position we had already filled.

Then one of you put the correct lineups on the spreadsheet so you can keep score.

Then he broke the rules. Didn't you tell everyone to send you their mobile number ? If so, we can pick for him in an hour and get Vad to pick. BTW, it's 5:45 in Vadland right now. He's about to get up, do a bong hit, shower, bang his wife, go out for espresso, come back and open this thread and wonder why RSF hasn't picked yet.

Brasky, we have to pick for RSF !

Seriously, Vad, that's your life...so jealous.

I've read thru this three times now and still don't know who should be on who's team.

I'll start calculating points and y'all figure out the rest.

Back