• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Everybody here should watch buzz's first ever interview

Hate isn't a strong enough word.

He just can't help himself from being a complete douchebag.

"ADVANCE in post season play"

God, what a pompous twat. And what is even worse is that he has no reason to be so arrogant given his putrid record. I loathe that man.

Wellman wanted a coach who can finish strong. Facepalm

Thank you, Ron. You done good.

He can't help himself from talking about his success at Air Force, even though almost all of that success should be credited to Mooney for recruiting all of those players for him. Gradual improvement in which you went 3-13, 1-15, and 6-10 in conference at Colorado? LOL

I loathe you, Jeff [Redacted]. I loathe you.

Last edited:
It seems like before Buzz, I don't remember the NCAAT/ACCT being referred to as "post-season play." Regardless of whether that's an oversight on my part, or true, every time I hear the words "post-season play" I get irrationally angry.

Did he really say "if you go from 7 wins to 27 wins you probably aren't doing something right". Seriously? I think if you went from 7 to 27 you are doing it absolutely f-ing right. I can't wait until his loser ass is canned this week and he gets the hell away from Wake Forest.

"Got the Air Force Academy to 11th on the nation. Pretty good."

Guess what jackass, Wake was #1 in the nation the year before you got here. Guess that's pretty good too, even though you said we have been terrible lately.

Go back & read some of Bz's press between his 2nd and 3rd year at Colorado.

This is a good place to start. It doesn't exactly take reading between the lines to get a glimpse of what kind of a POS he really is (and always has been).

Jeff [Redacted] likely would have gone to Minnesota had the offer come earlier in the summer.He met with Timberwolves executive David Kahn in Las Vegas.

"I realized last year, when the Chicago Bulls called me and when Minnesota called me, that I know I can do better here," [Redacted] said. "I can't say I've taken a team to the Final Four, but I've been to the NBA playoffs nine times [as an assistant or head coach]. A lot of people can't say that, including some of the big names in college. I have an opportunity here. I'm committed to the players. We dug ourselves a big hole, and now we're peeking out over the horizon to see what we can do.

Ron Wellman needs to be shown the door.

Go back & read some of Bz's press between his 2nd and 3rd year at Colorado.

This is a good place to start. It doesn't exactly take reading between the lines to get a glimpse of what kind of a POS he really is (and always has been).

Ron Wellman needs to be shown the door.
Jesus. Jeff [Redacted] touting his accomplishments is just so damn laughable. Is he really bragging about how he went to the NBA playoffs 9 times (8 of them as an assistant)? Over half of the conference makes the NBA playoffs and you were a damn assistant! And then he has the cajones to say, "A lot of people can't say that, including some of the big names in college."

Fuck that pompous, delusional asshat.

Last edited:
Defensive on his first day in the job. WTF is wrong with that guy?

He can't help himself from talking about his success at Air Force, even though almost all of that success should be credited to Mooney for recruiting all of those players for him. Gradual improvement in which you went 3-13, 1-15, and 6-10 in conference at Colorado? LOL

I loathe you, Jeff [Redacted]. I loathe you.

"Got the Air Force Academy to 11th on the nation... < Raises eyebrows> Pretty goooood!"

Are you kidding me? Ugh he is just so awkward at talking, he can't help but come off as a dbag. Wow, 11th in the nation? You're amazing! There is a way to talk about your accomplishments and what you bring to the table... and that's not it.

Defensive on his first day in the job. WTF is wrong with that guy?

Yeah seriously... he's been like that since day 1.

That loss to Air Force has proven to be the worst loss in Wake Forest sports history.

The only reason is because so many people here and in the AD criminally overrated that team. They sucked. It was our worst team between Staak and Bz.

Back