• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Pretty sure Hippocrates was real. Probably was a high as fuck dude named Moses, too.

sorry i mis-spoke, i meant to say that the texts attributed to hippocrates were probably written by more than one individual and eventually compiled and attributed to him. i failed to say that lol

sorry i mis-spoke, i meant to say that the texts attributed to hippocrates were probably written by more than one individual and eventually compiled and attributed to him. i failed to say that lol
So were many of Shakespeare's. Doesn't make him any less of a baller though.

Bullshit.

Lol ok. Politicians don't engage in victim blaming in order to shift the blame and take the focus on their own misdeeds. Good luck with that logic, LK. You're so naive. A riot justifies how many people view black people.

Lol ok. Politicians don't engage in victim blaming in order to shift the blame and take the focus on their own misdeeds. Good luck with that logic, LK. You're so naive. A riot justifies how many people view black people.

#notallriots?

Last edited:
Yeah. I have no idea why he would think Rahm would prefer the focus remaining on the Chicago PD and the cover up instead of angry black people. The information rollout and "will they riot?" official narrative was already a distraction ploy.

Last edited:
I mean PH, it's a huge stretch to say that Rahm wanted the protestors to riot. Riots can get out of control pretty quickly, and it's pretty easy for the mayor to get blamed for not handling them correctly. I can't imagine that he would have wanted people to riot

I mean PH, it's a huge stretch to say that Rahm wanted the protestors to riot. Riots can get out of control pretty quickly, and it's pretty easy for the mayor to get blamed for not handling them correctly. I can't imagine that he would have wanted people to riot
I am not reading Ph's statement that way, though. At this point, public officials know how contemporary riots progress. The way Chicago has handled this situation is doing next to nothing to prevent it, however, short of being patronizing to rightfully frustrated people.

Thanks. Chicago is antagonizing residents which is not what you do to prevent riots.

I swear Bob has these silly posts all written out and just looks for anything vaguely related as a reason to post it.

I doubt he's saying a riot justifies prejudiced attitudes about black people.

Either way, I'm glad he's giving up the charade that he has me on ignore.

Back